{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Magnetic Pole just crossed Prime Meridian
(12-22-2019, 03:37 AM)Fred_B Wrote: Rumata,

That's a very interesting post.  The explanation of GPS is something that always has confused me, now, it  makes more sense.

As to the earth's magnetic pole shifting- yes, it's speeding along and is very much a wonder to see its path.  We often think that everything in nature and static- not changing.  The pole movement is a curiosity.  

Thank you for posting this!

Fred
Thank you,  Fred!

I found whatever is related to the origin of the Earth' magnetic field quite fascinating.  No real explanation of the most basic phenomenon of our ( and "our" means everything going through the cycle birth-death, from cockroaches to politicians) everyday existence. No Hubble telescope inside the lythosphere.  The origin  of very high temperature inside the Earth's core, iron-nickel we told, supposed to be radioactive decay.  Why?  Because there is no another explanation.  So far.  And by the way the origin  of so-called natural  magnetism,  lode stones,  isn't really explained either. SO, any new info  about it is interesting.  And I hope, not just for me, but to other members of this Forum  also.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Messages In This Thread
RE: North Magnetic Pole just crossed Prime Meridian - by Rumata - 12-22-2019, 09:42 PM