{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LONGITUDE
OK, so Im not a big TV fan.  I have not watched TV in many years, but this is not to say i dont like movies. If provoked by a good title or reputation Ill force a DVD into the machine, make some pop-corn, open a cold bottle of soda, and immerse myself into a world designed by some obscure producer. 

A year ago or so I found a movie on the internet made just for me.  Ive probably watched the goofy thing 20 times and I keep going back for more.  The acting is superb, the set is vivid and appropriate, the special effects are adequate, and the music score is pleasant. 

The Movie LONGITUDE  has been my favorite for quite some time now and has displaced THOSE MAGNIFICENT MEN IN THEIR FLYING MACHINES (another wonderful British film) as my go-to video for perennial entertainment. 

LONGITUDE is quite a long movie and seldom, in my view, slows down.  My only weak criticism would be of the actor who plays John Harrison's  son - the eldest. (there are two actors playing the part).  The one who plays the son as an adult is a bit of a ham. Several times he comes close to spoiling what might be one of the greatest made-for-TV movies ever created...  Another great British movie  is called THREE MEN IN A BOAT. 

Watch LONGITUDE on Youtube soon - you wont regret it.  There are several copies of this movie on the internet - I think Ive given you the best one. Its in two parts so when you see the credits half way through dont freak out... the second half of the movie starts almost immediately.

Joe
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Messages In This Thread
LONGITUDE - by pabrides - 07-06-2018, 05:39 AM
RE: LONGITUDE - by LouisC - 07-07-2018, 01:09 AM
RE: LONGITUDE - by pabrides - 07-08-2018, 12:43 AM
RE: LONGITUDE - by Fred_B - 07-09-2018, 10:44 AM
RE: LONGITUDE - by pabrides - 07-15-2018, 08:12 AM
RE: LONGITUDE - by P.Rutherford - 07-16-2018, 10:26 AM
RE: LONGITUDE - by pabrides - 07-16-2018, 11:28 AM